- The recent presidential election has left a bad impression to most people. The election process needs changing so that more people can learn about the real issues and stop wasting cash for character attacks and useless ads and only letting those with money call the shots.
One Term Amendment Needed to Flush Out the Abuse of Power Jan. 4, 2012
- Guest Post by Robert Gauthier (DV82XL) who has been an active critic of the way the nuclear industry and it’s advocates treat the subject of proliferation here is his post.
Uncovering the Truth about the Threat of Nuclear Proliferation by DV82XL Jan. 18, 2012
- After a year of hype and propaganda regarding Fukushima an attempt to put it all in perspective.
Fukushima Foolishness Amongst Tohoku Terror Mar. 15, 2012
- Taking action and making change needs props and here are some listed.
Your Nuclear Advocate Activist Kit Apr. 10, 2012
- First of two excellent books published in the same year Superfuel is one of them.
See my book review of SUPERFUEL by Richard Martin Apr. 20, 2012 and also
My review of Thorium: energy cheaper than coal by Robert Hargraves
- Another post that is a direct copy and paste but felt that my readers needed to see
How Congress Goes Nuclear May. 1, 2012
- Nuclear Bloggers Extraordinaire exposing the dishonesty May. 18, 2012
- The getting-to-be-obvious fact, to many people, that the NRC has been controlled by anti-nuclear forces like Harry Reid’s sidekick Jaczko
Jaczko announced his resignation May. 21, 2012
- Obama keeps picking the staff based on what appears politically correct.
Obama picks an anti-nuke!!! MacFarlane has no nuclear background. We must object. May. 24, 2012
- A different take on the subject of Yucca and the situation in Nevada
The History of Nuclear Waste told by Matt Stroud Jun. 15, 2012
- My plea to appeal to rational minds about FukushimaMusic and facts to calm residents near Fukushima Jul. 2, 2012
- My view about how making the argument for global change is too ambitious for many and that it leads people to remain fence-sitters on an important issue.How the focus on climate change allows complacency – macro vs micro Aug. 16, 2012
- About how the close contests for leadership have made the campaigners into phonies and adoescents.Fear of losing only happens in close contests. Rod Adams explains the low risk campaigning. Sep. 20, 2012
- When leadership is sadly missing among world leaders my letter to a new candidate spells out what is needed to make them better leaders.A Letter to the Newest Federal Liberal Candidate – Justin Trudeau Oct. 7, 2012
- Pertaining to Fossil Fuel Industry Fighting Nuclear Using Propaganda Oct. 8, 2012
- Social Risk Assessment and Data Mining vs. Good PR Planning? Nov. 14, 2012